View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 12:48 PM   #3
Soliloquy
Administrator

I am a silkie hen.

Soliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloquy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cloth diapers that are slim and trim on NEWBORN?

I had kissaluvs fitteds fit the newborn stage. They're gone otherwise I'd mail them to you. I don't recall any prefolds that are trim. Bird's eye flats, are trim, though, and they dry super fast.

Firmly Planted.
"So live in Christ Jesus the Lord in the same way as you received him. Be rooted and built up in him, be established in faith, and overflow with thanksgiving just as you were taught." Col 2:6-7

Moderator in Theological & Doctrinal Issues, Drawing Closer, Bible Study, & Educating Our Children

Mom to 5 wonderful kids!
G - 14, S - 12,
F - 10, J - 8, Baby L - 2 . 2 dogs, 4 cats, and some chickens.
My Instagram
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soliloquy For This Useful Post:
ECingMama (04-15-2017)