View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #151
Castle On A Cloud
Deactivated

Castle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCastle On A Cloud has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Household notebooks

Okay I've got mine started. I went over to my mom's yesterday and printed out any form I thought I might need Thank you to everyone who shared ideas and pictures and links of yours! I stole lots from you all! And then got a 2 inch binder and sheet protectors. This is not finished by any means. And I do not think I will actually be keeping everything in a sheet protector, I just need a hole puncher! Also, someone here gave the idea to make a divider out of a sheet protector by adding a tab of tape and a label, so that is what I am doing. I just designed the actual dividers, and just need to get some tabs made up. Nothing is filled out, cause, well, i just finished it this morning. One thing I would love input on is some verses. I have left a little area(s) on each tabbed page for some sort of bible verse or inspirational saying that has to do with the specific topic. The back side of each page is a printed page (with a floral design that I forgot to photograph) where I also intended to print out a verse/saying etc... So if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them Here we go! Sorry for the funky photos, I had a helper pulling at the binder!

First the front, side and back:

Then all of my sections
Calendar:

I currently have a year calendar and then my vague morning and evening routine (or what they *should* be):

then some weekly calendars. I had already printed out the dated one but then I found the other one, which i like much better. i also found one other that is similar to the second one, but is lined:

Then my housekeeping one. Ithis page!

Then i have a master to do list, where I will list things that need to be done, big things that need to be bought, etc...

Then my daily cleaning list. It has two pages, this is just the first. Things that should be done on a daily basis:

Then some variation of the daily quick clean:

Behind that is the emergency quick clean:

Then my *Super Duper Cleaning List* This one is things like scrubbing the indide of the fridge, cabints, windows, vaccuming under furniture, etc... Things that are not on a regular basis (for my lazy self-lol) So I have it listed with 8 weeks and I will decide which week I will do each room It, too, is two pages long

And then i have a bunch of stuff LadyBugSam linked to (thanks) FlyLady's Detailed Zone cleaning list, FL's 11 comandments, FL's kitchen makeover and her Zone 1 (entrance/dining room) and Zone 5 (living room) makeover lists. Just a pic of the first of many pages:

Next the food section:

right now I've got a weekly menu planner and monthly planner. the weekly's far right section says shopping list, but i think i will just put snack ideas there, as I have a seperate shopping list:

And I *know* everyone wants to see a picture of my shopping list! Next to that is a freezer inventory list. Behind that I have a pantry inventory list, and I could make a fridge one, but i think I may go through those things too fast to make it worth it...

Then a page for recipes to try, and favorite recipes. They both have columns for the recipe, the cookbook/source, the pags, and and comments:

My money section:

All i have printed out is a price list, but will be printing out lists of all my accounts with my log in information. Also my mothly budget, and some other things that I just did not have time to print yesterday!

Faith section:

The Parenting section (thank you to whoever suggested this one) my older 2 helped with the stickers on this one:

Then, the learning (homeschool) section. We are not going to be doing *school at home* so I thought this would be more appropriate. The kids also did stickers on this one:

The reference area:

I have just a birthdays and anniversaries list, and then a famiy yellow pages list, but will put any other info here. Info about each person in the family, random things like that:

and then my littlest helper while I was taking pics
Castle On A Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Castle On A Cloud For This Useful Post:
LadybugSam (01-16-2010), Redeemed (08-16-2010), RiverRock (01-16-2010), TraceMama (01-21-2010)

X vBulletin 3.8.3 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.06375 seconds
  • Memory Usage 6,999KB
  • Queries Executed 14 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo
  • (1)ad_navbar_below