View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 07:37 PM   #2
bananacake
Rose Garden

I Am A BananaCake

bananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond reputebananacake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non-dairy yogurt recommendations?

Kite Hill all the way!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Since I know where you live and have been to your house You can select a particular product you'd like to buy and see where it is stocked. I found it at The Fresh Market and Whole Foods. I LOVE the Kite Hill herbed cream cheese as well. I also just bought the ricotta and will let you know how that goes Keep in mind my children have never had dairy. I have, but still love Kite Hill.
Baby girl, 3 3/4
Pebble baby 01/09
"Almost mom" to a young man we raised from his teenage years - he's 30 now & engaged
bananacake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bananacake For This Useful Post:
HuggaBuggaMommy (12-28-2017)