View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #27
euromom
Rose Garden

euromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant futureeuromom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help me combat this gallbladder problem...**post #15 Dumb Brownie :(**

I had a near miss with the ER again but am feeling sooooo much better now (just tender around the glallbladder area)

Last night around 3am I tried the lemon juice with olive oil. I couldn't quite sqeeze a 1/2 cup so I did 1/4 cup and 1/4 cup. Chugged it down and went and laid on my right side. It felt amazing! Before that I could not lay on my right side at all without being in pain, after driking that it felt GOOD! I feel asleep and woke up at 5 and felt Fantastic. I thought it was all over and done with. I feel back to sleep and around 6:30 I woke up feeling all that pressure again about an hour later dh suggested to try the lemon and olive oil again. This time he squeezed the lemon for me and got much more. I chugged it but then I couldn't keep it down. It triggered a violent vomiting episode. I thought, well at least it did that I should feel better in 1/2 an hour. I waited and took a hot shower while I waited. 1/2 hour later, I still felt horrible, and vomited all the water I had been sipping on waited again, still in LOTS of pain. Vomited one more time but only bile would come up. This is what I think may have finally helped. Meanwhile I am feeling like this is NEVER going to end. I couldn't even nurse poor dd I was in so much pain so dh called some friends to come over to watch the older 2 so I could go to the ER. When they got here, I was able to get in a position that was painfree to nurse dd2. Then I laid down and slept. 1/2 later woke up really nauseous and with chills so still considered the ER even though the pain was not as bad (could lay on left side on this point but not on my right at all) I called the Dr to ask their advice but when I got off I was like well of course they are going to tell me to go to the ER, they would be liable otherwise not too. They told me "your gallbladder could rupture so you need to go" But I told dh *if* I could make it til Monday when I see the Surgeon, I wanted to wait. At that point I was more nausesiated then in pain (but worried about not keeping down water and dehydration) and I didn't want to have to fight off surgery with them over there, just too tired by then to deal with it. So I laid down and got to sleep for FIVE HOURS dd2 slept with me and was able to nurse when she needed. I am up now and going to bake a potatoe to eat and see how that goes. Monday could not come soon enough for me. I'm so ready to try a flush!

Oh, an epsom salt question. I was at the store the other day and for the life of me could not find any. What section are they normally in?
mommy to my HBAC blessing dd- 01/10!

euromom is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.3 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.18932 seconds
  • Memory Usage 6,963KB
  • Queries Executed 14 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end