View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #20
RiverRock
Rose Garden

Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.

RiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond reputeRiverRock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cinco de Mayo recipes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolaMum View Post
So what did you end up taking, River Rock?
I was kinda' hoping nobody would ask. I was feeling burnt out and skipped. My son had two theatre performances that day (home in between and stage make-up needing to be reapplied before going back) and I volunteered to be snack mom. The cookbook club was more than an hour drive from my home and I didn't have enough energy left to feel safe driving home at night. Sometimes things look like they work on paper, but reality is another thing. Not enough spoons.

I really appreciate the ideas though. I like to host themed dinners from time to time so I'll be looking for horchata mix next time I cross the border to shop in the US (I've never seen it in Canada, even though I can find a lot of Mexican foods). I love fish tacos and never before thought of making shrimp tacos. I'll be making those too.
16 year old pearl and
13 year old tiger eye.
Married for 22 years to a rugged boulder
and resting together on the one true Rock.
RiverRock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiverRock For This Useful Post:
Quiteria (05-06-2019), ViolaMum (05-06-2019)