View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 10:20 PM   #10
SonshineMama
Rose Garden

SonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond reputeSonshineMama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Giving up a computer in favor or iPhone or tablet?

Everything is already backed up and I was considering a keyboard for my phone if I do this. Dh isnít ready to say goodby to our dinosaur iMac soooo heís going to try to delete several things and fix it I may first take it to the Apple store. Iím akways startled that theyíve helped us keep equipment running half of forever. . Once I am done w the few things I want to email myself to play w now on my phone Iím kinda like ďhave at it!Ē

My photos have been on google photos for years. And at this point big brother even knows where I am at work Iím over it unless I get off the grid they know everything about me anyways

I may just not replace and if itís not working figure it out from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to SonshineMama For This Useful Post:
knitlove (06-20-2019)