View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #3
Beauty4Ashes
Rose Garden

Beauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond reputeBeauty4Ashes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how much to service a sewing machine

Whoo hoo! Praise God a friend of mine came over and it turns out that her mother had a very similar machine in Nigeria. She played around with it a little, squirted some oil, and rethreaded it for me. She gave me a little sewing machine 101, and the machine works great!

mom to B (6/2004)
D (6/2005)
L 4/2008

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that they might be glorified.

Go Team Sea Horse!
I am a centaur, strong, intelligent, & noble. No one shall call me a half breed or other insults.
Beauty4Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote