Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Gentle Christian Mothers Community (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/index.php)
-   Let's Talk (Chit Chat that Doesn't Fit Elsewhere) *Public* (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=402)
-   -   Amazon "pre Prime Days" deals starting today! PLEASE POST DEALS as you find them. (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/showthread.php?t=529032)

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 11:20 AM

Amazon "pre Prime Days" deals starting today! PLEASE POST DEALS as you find them.

Amazon clothing brands, some are 30% off today. Other deals start today, also.

Please use the GCM affiliate link above before shopping to help support the site's hosting fees.

The super big deals will be the 13th and 14th. Target and other big retailers are having their big sales this week, too.

If you spend $10 at a small business and use Amazon Pay, you'll get a $10 credit to spend during Prime Days.

Close2MyHeart 10-12-2020 11:24 AM

Re: Amazon "pre Prime Days" deals starting today!

Oooo, this means Christmas is coming! :)

Thank you!

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Close2MyHeart (Post 6233856)
Oooo, this means Christmas is coming! :)

Thank you!

If you didn't see my other thread, online retailers are all having their big "black Friday" deals in October, most likely, and the deals will be tapering off by Thanksgiving. All the shipping companies have been overwhelmed by the huge increase in online shopping and have added extra surcharges for December shipping. So online retailers will not have screaming deals in December, unless they are heavily over-stocked.

Brick and mortar stores will likely still have sales in December, though.

passthemanna 10-12-2020 11:30 AM

Thank you. Any tips of snagging a good kindle deal? My kids are easy this year- 2 kindles and video games for the big items. I need to get on the ball ordering things for the aunts and grandparents!

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by passthemanna (Post 6233860)
Thank you. Any tips of snagging a good kindle deal? My kids are easy this year- 2 kindles and video games for the big items. I need to get on the ball ordering things for the aunts and grandparents!

Tuesday and Wednesday Amazon devices will be on sale! Those are the BIG days for electronics. I'd buy the Kindles on those days. Please use the GCM affiliate link, if you are comfortable doing so.

Best Buy is also having deals on those days and I think they sell video games. I'd check Game Stop as that store may be following the same pattern. Walmart is having deals this week, as is Target.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

I just looked and if you're a Prime member, Amazon devices are 60% off today! WOW!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.htm...9-aa38f3712710

40% off Amazon clothing brands.
https://www.amazon.com/deal/081d1f75...d_i=9538491011

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I looked at not all Amazon devices are 60% off today. I want to get my mom the Echo Show 8 for Christmas and I am going to wait until tomorrow, see if the deal is better.

passthemanna 10-12-2020 11:55 AM

Re: Amazon "pre Prime Days" deals starting today! PLEASE POST DEALS as you find them

It's not all of them just yet. :-)

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 11:57 AM

Re: Amazon "pre Prime Days" deals starting today! PLEASE POST DEALS as you find them

Yeah, I think we cross posted. I'm going to look tomorrow and Wednesday. If I see a deal tomorrow, I'm taking it.

Camel Camel Camel will show you prices over the past 12 months.

passthemanna 10-12-2020 12:28 PM

they do have the paperwhite or whatever on sale right now. but my kids will want games.

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 12:48 PM

Ah, you want Kindle Fire? That will almost definitely be on sale Tuesday or Wednesday. Probably really cheap.

passthemanna 10-12-2020 01:49 PM

I've got my eye on the kindle fire 8 with the 64gb. They always load up the memory. I've tried those sd cards to add more but it doesn't seem to work.

MegMarch 10-12-2020 03:59 PM

Target his the books and movies (maybe something else) buy 2, get 1 free.

As usual for me, I'm looking for American Girl doll stuff, Legos, Magnatiles/Picasso Tiles.

ECingMama 10-12-2020 04:15 PM

Favorite sites for gift suggestions?

We’re down to 3 gifts here, but they are old enough fur it to be hard.

Echo Show was $45 last night. I meant to share. Not sure normal price.

Singingmom 10-12-2020 05:59 PM

:cup

Soliloquy 10-12-2020 09:06 PM

I want the Echo Show 8. The smaller ones are a really great deal but I want my mom to have the big one.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

If you spend $10 at Whole Foods by Oct 14th, and scan your Amazon Prime QR code (install the Whole Foods app and login with your Prime account), then you'll get a $10 credit to spend at Amazon during Prime Days, the 13-14th.

passthemanna 10-12-2020 09:59 PM

the kindle fire 10 hd and kids fire 8 hd are on sale now.