Gentle Christian Mothers Community

Gentle Christian Mothers Community (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/index.php)
-   Let's Talk (Chit Chat that Doesn't Fit Elsewhere) *Public* (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=402)
-   -   What have you been up too? (http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/showthread.php?t=528393)

Littledisciples 04-20-2020 10:06 PM

What have you been up too?

Oh Lordy where you start lol first off I am out of work. Homeschooling my daughter through public for now. I sewed over 200 masks tell my hands swelled up. CBD oil helped. Survived the TP crisis bought wash rags lol for back up. Ha ha all my crunches came out. Ordered more cloth pads online because my stash is so old now bought it in here lol from a WAHM back in the day. I been making bread going back to basics. It’s been an adjustment not working but I cleaned and organized the house lol satanized everything. (With out bleach) I didn’t buy any Lysol or hand sanitizer but I did but a gallon of vinegar:) I rarely use bleach but I do use Lysol at times. I just don’t see the need to buy more. I am enjoying not going to church and making breakfast on the weekends. Our grandkids come over and we go to the park here in our apartment place. Walk the dog and all that. Our school delivers food for all kids so I like to walk over with my daughter to get a bag. Keeps her doing something and she gets snacks I otherwise don’t buy. I been busy but happy.

Recently my asthma acted up so last week at ER and they did the Covid test since I was having breathing issues but it was negative and I just have asthma. Steroids and singular and I am back on track

Hermana Linda 04-20-2020 10:23 PM

Re: What have you been up too?

Welcome back! It's good to see you again.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Soliloquy 04-20-2020 10:25 PM

Re: What have you been up too?

Glad you are okay and I'm glad you don't have covid!

We're doing a lot of hiking and walking. I started out doing a lot of cleaning but I burned myself out a bit. Now I'm reading a lot. Which is nice. All our family are far away. Our neighbors are quite distant, also, as we're rural. So we rarely see anyone except the people who load our groceries into the car. I'm getting really tired of cooking but I'm not sure why, we rarely order carryout normally, so this is no different. I guess I'm always tired of cooking but I notice it more?

I colored my hair for the first time in a year. The boxes had been in my closet for over a year!

There are definitely interesting times.