PDA

View Full Version : Decaf coffee recommendations

Cbwfelty
03-31-2017, 08:16 PM
I'd love a recommendation for your favorite Swiss water decaf coffees!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The Tickle Momster
03-31-2017, 09:53 PM
We love Camano Island Coffee Roasters (http://camanoislandcoffee.com/). Send me PM and I'll give you my referral link.

P.S. Welcome to GCM!

ThreeKids
04-01-2017, 09:08 AM
I don't know anything about Swiss water, but the 8 o'clock brand of decaf K-cups is excellent. I like it better than their caffeinated coffee.

bananacake
04-01-2017, 09:29 AM
We love Camano Island Coffee Roasters (http://camanoislandcoffee.com/). Send me PM and I'll give you my referral link.

P.S. Welcome to GCM!

Wow that's pricey! I like Trader Joe's! It's about $9 a lb if you get the big tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegMarch
04-01-2017, 09:56 AM
I'm not sure about the Swiss water thing? My favorite is Allegro, which I get at Whole Foods in their bulk dispense yourself thing. They also have pre-packaged there and at Amazon but I don't know who else carries it.

bananacake
04-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I'm not sure about the Swiss water thing? My favorite is Allegro, which I get at Whole Foods in their bulk dispense yourself thing. They also have pre-packaged there and at Amazon but I don't know who else carries it.

It means the caffeine is removed with water and not chemicals. Pretty sure all WF coffee is water processed.

The Tickle Momster
04-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Wow that's pricey! I like Trader Joe's! It's about $9 a lb if you get the big tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a bit $$. It's local to me. Small roaster. Fair trade, shade grown, organic, and they help their farmers. I spend the money on this instead of going to places like Starbucks.

bananacake
04-01-2017, 10:19 AM
It is a bit $$. It's local to me. Small roaster. Fair trade, shade grown, organic, and they help their farmers. I spend the money on this instead of going to places like Starbucks.

I agree! But I've been paying $3 a lb at Costco, and I never buy coffee out! :giggle

ViolaMum
04-01-2017, 01:12 PM
I buy the Costco decaf, too.

When I'm in a flavored coffee mood :shifty I like the Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee by Archer Farms that is sold at Target, but I'm fairly certain that's NOT water processed.