PDA

View Full Version : it is now 2:25am here...

milkmommy
07-28-2015, 02:31 AM
and I just finished cleaning the living and kitchen (main areas) of our home. :phew
While the girls and I were gone DH had run of the house. I can tell he "picked up" he did dishes washed clothes when needed etc but for 7 weeks never bothered to dust mop sweep etc... So of course I come home to a thick layer or icky everywhere. :snooty
Its the type of cleaning I dont want help with I just want everyone out of the way so I can work... Which I started at around 11pm :shifty At first I was jsut going to kinda tidy the living room area... yea well good news is as long as no one opens a bedroom or bathroom door my house seems "clean"....
Getting carpets cleaned this coming week though. They SERIOUSLY need it.
I need them cleaned before we start school because they serious distract me. :hunh
SO now of course I'm not super sleepy though my body would like to rest... And here I am at 2:30am....

Vicki_T
07-28-2015, 05:37 AM
Wow, that's dedication to cleaning! I hope you get enough rest tonight.

ValiantJoy07
07-28-2015, 06:12 AM
:giggle I did that last week...We were heading up to bed and I said "Hun we really should load the dishwasher together really quick before we head to bed..." it was 10/10:30... running the dishwasher turned into wiping down the counters, sweeping all the floors, dusting the LR/DR and picking up ALL the things. It sure was nice to wake up to the next day. :yes

RiverRock
07-28-2015, 07:53 AM
You are awake already?! :yawn

milkmommy
07-28-2015, 09:58 AM
You are awake already?! :yawn

HA yea I was up by 6:45 :shifty Finished Our bedroom and the office. Margaret got into the spirit and "picked" up her room.. Cecilia however went back to bed :doh.
I told her the main bathroom and her room was her job......
Not holding my breath on her doing it with our major fussing..
Carpet cleaners are coming Thursday :rockon

I actually like our little house (overall) when they carpets are cleaned but right now I feel almost claustrophobic...

rdsmommy
07-28-2015, 11:18 AM
I have seriously thought about doing my cleaning at night. I'm a night owl so I am usually more awake at night than in the morning. Plus no one is making messes behind me at that time.The only problem for me is that our house is small and dd's room is right off the kitchen and living room and our bedroom and ds's are only a little way down the hall, so I am afraid I would wake everyone up.

milkmommy
07-28-2015, 02:09 PM
I have seriously thought about doing my cleaning at night. I'm a night owl so I am usually more awake at night than in the morning. Plus no one is making messes behind me at that time.The only problem for me is that our house is small and dd's room is right off the kitchen and living room and our bedroom and ds's are only a little way down the hall, so I am afraid I would wake everyone up.

Apparently my family sleeps through anything. I know from the past we've had the fire alarms going off (one in every bedroom) and snore city... :shifty
Last night I vacuumed.... nothing
Our Cat came inside because of the multiple trips I was making to toss out trash.. She kept jumping onto our piano making a ton of noise...
Nope nothing :giggle