PDA

View Full Version : Any sulphate-free hair care and body care products you love?

BestLaidPlans
04-13-2014, 06:41 AM
Title says it all :)

Glitterfish
04-13-2014, 06:44 AM
I think Herbal Essences has a new Naked line of sulfate/paraben free hair stuff. I'm using the conditioner and I love it.

Redeemed
04-13-2014, 07:21 AM
I use Melaleuca's Sei Bella hair care line, which is sulfate free. After botching my hair color a couple of months ago, it did wonders on it to repair the dryness.

I used to use L'Oreal sulfate-free products, but can't now. It's caused major scalp issues for me. :sigh

Lily
04-13-2014, 07:21 AM
I like L'oreal's line of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. We use the EverCurl ones for Chickadee.

WanderingJuniper
04-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Sei Bella is my all time favorite shampoo & conditioner. To save some I'm using the Affinia products instead. Still good IMO.

However, prior to those two I was using Aveeno sulfate free if I remember correctly. It's been over a year.

graciousmomma
04-13-2014, 11:55 AM
I usually use whatever is on sale :giggle I do really like Alba Botanica shampoos and conditioners http://www.albabotanica.com/hair/shampoos/body-builder-mango.html If you have a Safeway store near you, they are priced at $6.99, and right now they are buy one/get one free, so you can get two for that price. I stock up when they have it at that price! :D

Singingmom
04-13-2014, 12:27 PM
I like L'oreal's line of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. We use the EverCurl ones for Chickadee.

That's what I use! Just the shampoo and the pump of cream gel for scrunching.

DancingWithElves
04-13-2014, 08:16 PM
shikai!

Dovenoir
04-14-2014, 07:17 AM
Any recommendations for sulfate free for guys?

I had a friend really repair his receding hairline using sf shampoo, but have yet to find it in the stores.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

Dtswife
04-14-2014, 08:32 AM
The lorael stuff smells very masculine. Juniper mint or juniper rosemary, depending on which one you get. I love the smell! It's very good shampoo.I've been using it on severely over dyed and bleached hair for almost a year and it's helped a lot.I also quit dyeing, but that alone didn't improve the texture of my hair.I think removing sulfates did.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

BestLaidPlans
04-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Thank you!! :tu

reb
04-14-2014, 07:40 PM
i just started using acure products and have been impressed so far. :)

Soliloquy
04-14-2014, 07:58 PM
I usually use whatever is on sale :giggle I do really like Alba Botanica shampoos and conditioners http://www.albabotanica.com/hair/shampoos/body-builder-mango.html If you have a Safeway store near you, they are priced at $6.99, and right now they are buy one/get one free, so you can get two for that price. I stock up when they have it at that price! :D

:dance I have Safeway! I didn't know they carried Alba. :tu

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

livingskies
04-14-2014, 08:32 PM
I really like Dr. Bronners Castile soap line, for hand soap and body wash. I reused some soap pump foamers and it works really well even if diluted 50/50 with water. My daughter and myself react to SLS and related chemicals. I tried it in my hair....you have to follow with a vinegar rinse, which then works but is a little labor intensive. (I love the website crunchy betty for instructions and homemade stuff) I still haven't found a shampoo I love that is SLS free. But I have super fine hair.

Virginia
04-14-2014, 08:39 PM
I also like L'oreal and think it smells pretty gender neutral :D

graciousmomma
04-14-2014, 10:34 PM
:dance I have Safeway! I didn't know they carried Alba. :tu

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was surprised too! And when it is on sale, it is loads cheaper than anywhere else to buy the stuff :thumbsup

L-Boogie
04-14-2014, 11:33 PM
I use EO Products lavender & aloe sulphate free and i like it. I've liked everything I've tried from that company.

Dovenoir
06-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Since reading this thread- I've found that Trader Joe's carries a SFS free shampoo for $3 a bottle :D

emerald
06-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I like Desert Essence shampoo/conditioner and body wash. I usually get them from iherb.