PDA

View Full Version : Dump Chicken Recipes

SillyMommy
03-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Honey Glazed

1/4 cup Butter, Melted
1/8 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Honey

For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.

To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed. Place the Bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer (It works best if the bag is laying flat, although this may not be the best option with a side-by-side fridge/freezer). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

Honey Sesame

1/2 cup Beer
3 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
3 Tablespoons Honey
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Cloves Crushed Garlic

For immediate cooking: Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat. Bake until chicken juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.

To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed. Place the Bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer (It works best if the bag is laying flat, although this may not be the best option with a side-by-side fridge/freezer). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

Lemon & Garlic Chicken

2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1/8 Teaspoons Pepper

Sweet & Sour Chicken

1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Honey
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
1/8 cup Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons Minced Ginger
4 Cloves Crushed Garlic

To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed. Place the Bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer (It works best if the bag is laying flat, although this may not be the best option with a side-by-side fridge/freezer). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and, bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

Sweet & Spicy Chicken

1 Package Taco Seasoning
8 oz Apricot Jam
12 oz Salsa

Teriyaki Chicken

1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine (Or Sherry)
1.5 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
1.5 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
1.5 Tablespoons Minced Ginger

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat, in freezer.

babyfeet
03-23-2014, 08:49 PM
These are great! Thanks!!

Hopetobe
03-23-2014, 08:59 PM
:cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charla
03-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Yum!

staceylayne
03-24-2014, 12:14 AM
:tu

keeper4ever
03-24-2014, 03:56 AM
Awesome! Thank you!

easygoinmomma
03-24-2014, 04:49 AM

shaslove
03-24-2014, 03:01 PM

Mine so far are from OAMM. She's awesome.

houseforjoy
03-24-2014, 03:10 PM

cro
03-24-2014, 03:11 PM
These sound deliciously easy! Thanks!

Caecelia
03-24-2014, 03:14 PM

Dovenoir
03-24-2014, 08:20 PM
How many pounds per recipe?

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

righteous mama
03-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Yum! I love chicken and love new recipes! Thank you for posting!

squiddles
03-24-2014, 08:44 PM

BestLaidPlans
03-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Thank you! In such a rut with the crock pot lately...

Marrae
03-25-2014, 05:20 AM
Thanks for those great recipes!

tessiemae
10-03-2014, 11:41 AM
My family loved the teriyaki chicken! My son said it was better than the one at our favorite restaurant in town. Thank you!
peace,
tessiemae

Ravenzmama
10-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Those sound yummy! I was needing some new recipes for chicken, we've been in a rut around here.