PDA

View Full Version : what might cause this?

milkmommy
03-09-2014, 09:12 PM
This morning Margaret who is usually up and going by 6am slept in. Actually I went and got groceries at 11am and she was still in bed when I got back. When I returned and again checked on her I noticed a huge pool of mucus (snot) pooled on her mattress and on her face hair ect (she was sleeping face down).
THis was the second time we have experienced this. (last time was a few weeks ago) However once I cleaned her up she was fine. :shrug3 She showed zero signs of having a runny noise or any congestion last night or any sign of it today. :scratch
She also slept in the last time this happened I have no idea if something kept her awake or what? I'm at a loss to why this happens.

Aerynne
03-09-2014, 09:20 PM
That is strange. You're sure it's mucus and not drool? Or vomit?

milkmommy
03-09-2014, 10:40 PM
That is strange. You're sure it's mucus and not drool? Or vomit?

Deffiently sure

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Aerynne
03-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Weird. I have no idea.

DancingWithElves
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
could be a few things, all very benign bbl :nak

ThreeKids
03-10-2014, 09:47 PM
It sounds like a sinus infection blockage that dislodged because she tilted her head just so for a few hours, then another way for a few hours, a combo she didn't do other nights. Sinus infections don't necessarily cause runny noses or coughing. It's the same mucus you always make and pass down the back of your throat, it's just infected so it's green or yellow and thicker.