PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have a DC with these symptoms?

gdzprncess
01-23-2014, 02:30 PM
Cakes has a mucusy eye off and on. At first it went away on its own but came back a day later with a vengeance. I did a chamomile eyewash, went away for about a day. Came back, this time with some redness (could've been from rubbing). Did the chamomile again. Clear for a day until just now at nap. Also, last night and this morning he said his ears hurt but not currently. I have a cold. Feels like a run of the mill thing. He's also coughing, sneezing and snotting. That started before the mucus. Energy seems fine. Thoughts?

greendelight
01-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Dd has the same thing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

staceylayne
01-24-2014, 12:23 AM
D has had a gunky eye on and off for a little while. One day she complained of it hurting (that's the day it looked the worst) but it seemed much better after that.

DH's eye started bothering him and I told him D's had cleared up without any treatment beyond a warm compress (which she didn't even stand for long) and he'd be fine. But within 48 hours he had two terribly painful, weeping, red, swollen eyes. He looked awful and was miserable! Apparently it was pink eye. I felt terrible for telling him to suck it up. His got really bad.

Oops!

gdzprncess
01-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Yeah... I'm wondering if it was trying to be pink eye and the vitamins and chamomile are keeping it at bay. :shrug

camperjen
01-26-2014, 07:04 AM
I've been feeling very watery eyes off and on this season as well - I have the Similasan Irritated Eye Drops and will put one or two drops in each eye when they're itchy. Bonus is that it helps with infections like pinkeye as well, just as well as Rx eye drops in our experience.

I've decided it's related to mild allergies/sensitivities.