PDA

View Full Version : DD just started throwing up

GentleMomof4
12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
She came home from school, played for a couple hours then said she had a headache. She felt a little warm but I thought it was from playing. Next thing I know, she fell asleep. She woke up (around 3 hours ago) and just started puking and has puked twice more since then. I've got her bundled up and laying down with a big glass of water & some Gatorade nearby. She did manage to get down a couple small spoonfuls of chicken noodle soup before she fell asleep. I'm about to run to the store and get some crackers and something with Ginger to see if that helps settle her stomach. Any other suggestions would be helpful thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

And she just started puking again as I was typing. :( I hate when my babies don't feel well.

nutmeg
12-03-2013, 09:05 PM
I would just keep offering clear liquids to try to keep her hydrated. Dont force it though, sometimes the stomach gets stuck on puke mode and takes a while to reset to normal accepting food mode.

GentleMomof4
12-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Thank you, that's what I've been doing and it seems to be working. She's already feeling much better! Thank you for the prayers.