PDA

View Full Version : what's wrong with me?

WildFlower
11-13-2013, 06:24 AM
I have been feeling progressively worse lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe several things. I am thinking I may need to up my dose of Zoloft. I felt like a fog was over me and very depressed before I went on it, initially. Then felt tons better. But now back to "fog". I need/want to lose weight but have NO desire to exercise and can't seem to make myself do it. I eat ok, lately, for the most part. By ok, I mean, limiting portions, esp junk. But I do eat bread/dairy etc. No KNOWN allergies.

I bled for 25 days and it finally stopped. I am wondering if I am anemic or something. I have felt tired all the time. Yesterday went to bed early, although lots of night wakings from sick dd. I do feel more rested and better today. But now I feel light headed. No I haven't eaten yet.

I had been getting lots of headaches after meals lately, then realized the last few days they have not been happening.

Overall I just feel yuck:sick

I don't know where to start with getting myself healthy. I wish I knew what was wrong with me. :(

Little Forest
11-13-2013, 06:26 AM
Start with iron, I would say.
Posted via Mobile Device

allisonintx
11-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Anemia. Yep. Anemia makes you feel like that.

Chlorophyll is the fast answer. One oz daily hidden in juice (cranberry, grape or orange) in an opaque cup if you're squeemish based on visuals.

Unflavored chlorophyll....some people like the minty chlorophyll in their water, too. I'm not a fan, myself.