PDA

View Full Version : I just found a new breakfast recipe...

Hannah Elise
08-23-2013, 12:34 PM
...kefir breakfast pudding!

I'm going to have to try this... I'm very excited for a new way to consume kefir. Maybe I'll do it more consistently now. :shifty

Link:
http://www.culturedfoodlife.com/destination-kefir-breakfast-pudding/

Marrae
08-23-2013, 04:17 PM
Interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)

rjy9343
08-24-2013, 05:19 AM
Easy breakfast to grab and go. Thanks.

RealLifeMama
09-26-2013, 04:36 PM
I am happy to see this because I was just coming here to see if anyone had tried the refrigerated oatmeal in a jar, to see if it was good or yucky.
I am still interested in that moreso than this, because I do not make kefir, but this is a good start.

MidnightCafe
09-26-2013, 04:46 PM
I am happy to see this because I was just coming here to see if anyone had tried the refrigerated oatmeal in a jar, to see if it was good or yucky.
I am still interested in that moreso than this, because I do not make kefir, but this is a good start.

I have done this twice. I keep thinking I will like it. I don't. It's cold, gloppy oatmeal. ...but now that you brought it up, I want to try yet another variation and see if I like it...:bag

RealLifeMama
09-26-2013, 04:48 PM
I have done this twice. I keep thinking I will like it. I don't. It's cold, gloppy oatmeal. ...but now that you brought it up, I want to try yet another variation and see if I like it...:bag

Which have you tried? The Kefir version or the yogurt version?
I am wanting to try one with blueberries and one with peaches and raspberries.
Maybe even banana/chocolate with some PB2 in it.
I am such a lazy breakfaster. Sometimes making a smoothie is even too much for me in the AM. I often go to cold cereal and then I feel yucky all day.

MidnightCafe
09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
I used yogurt. I did the banana chocolate version. :shrug3

Stiina
09-27-2013, 05:30 PM
I love fridge oats! I do oats, milk, yogurt, honey, chia/hemp hearts, and tons of fruit.
I think chocolate banana would be groooossss. Would you eat chocolate banana warm oatmeal??:sick

RealLifeMama
09-27-2013, 06:58 PM
I love fridge oats! I do oats, milk, yogurt, honey, chia/hemp hearts, and tons of fruit.
I think chocolate banana would be groooossss. Would you eat chocolate banana warm oatmeal??:sick

Yes, I would and do.
I also eat PB and chocolate warm oatmeal on occasion.

I made some refrigerator oatmeal with blueberries last night and ate it for breakfast today. I really liked it.

Moonface
04-14-2016, 10:45 PM
Interesting!

mummy2boys
04-15-2016, 12:16 AM
Might be something I have to try!