PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy matching (or similar) toddler and twin bedding?

LoveIsGentle
06-27-2013, 08:16 AM
Title says it all. :) My three year old and nine year old boys share a bedroom. The three year old is in a toddler bed still, and my nine year old is in a twin. I'd really like to redo their bedroom at some point, and I was hoping to find some affordable, matching or similar bedding that will work on both beds. So far, I'm not coming up with much. Almost all of the toddler bedding is character or over the top obnoxious patterns. Anyone have any ideas? :)

ThreeKids
06-27-2013, 08:48 AM
My mom took the two pillow shams from the package our bedroom quilt came in and sewed them edge to edge so that our bed and the toddler bed had matching quilts.

Llee
06-27-2013, 08:50 AM
Pottery Barn
Yard Sales/CL
Macy's

Pearl In Oyster
06-27-2013, 08:58 AM
Target?

Punkie
06-27-2013, 09:46 AM
We did Pottery Barn Kids. They run good sales in the stores. :)

abh5e8
07-04-2013, 08:58 PM
PBK here too. but the Company Store Kids has cute things, and usually lots of colors of solid and simple print sheets, that might give you options for coordinating other then exact matching. FWIW, i picked a PBK quit in lots of colors (a plaid of navy, baby blue, green, white and tan) and then used different colors for their sheets and blankets, mostly things i already had, but the matching quilts really pulls it all together.

Barefoot Bookworm
07-04-2013, 09:55 PM
Target has some but not enough. :giggle I'll have to check PBK too. Walmart had a couple as well but I haven't seen them in a while. I dislike that most toddler bedding is cartoon characters.

Aerynne
07-04-2013, 10:06 PM
http://www.olivekids.com/boysbedding.html