PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bath Towels - Urgentish

librarianjojo
05-10-2013, 06:30 PM
My mother is still using some ratty bath towels that I got new my freshman year of college. I would love to get her some new towels for Mother's Day. Here are my stipulations:

1. I'd like to spend less than $30.
2. I can't do any club memberships (Sam's, Costco, etc.)
3. I'd like to get some fluffy towels that hold up well. I've enjoyed my towels from Target, which is where I'm going right now. However, I thought it would be good to ask around here.

And...GO!

:mrgreen

EMama
05-10-2013, 06:38 PM
I really like the ones we got for our wedding 6 years ago. They were from Target and are fluffy and still look new.

Llee
05-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Kohls have held up well for us. Department store might be a great optiontoo; there are usually good coupons floating around.

cheri
05-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I'd think that if hers are awful, anything would be an upgrade.

I have towels from Kohls that I really like. I'm pretty sure they're Vera Wang and I know that I got them when they were on sale.

Teacher Mom
05-11-2013, 03:34 AM
I loved my Target towels too!!! But I recently changed my color scheme and got Better Home & Garden towels at Walmart and I love them too. And they are a little bigger, so it makes me "feel" richer!!! I love them. So soft and absorbant!!!

librarianjojo
05-11-2013, 08:54 AM
I'd think that if hers are awful, anything would be an upgrade.

That's the truth! When I mentioned this as an idea to DH, he said "Oh h*ll yeah! Her towels are awful. Even I noticed!" :lol

librarianjojo
05-13-2013, 07:43 AM
Thanks for all the help! I got some lovely towels on sale at Target that are waaaay nicer than anything I have. It is their premium line of towels and they are so soft I want to make clothes out of them.:giggle Mama worked yesterday, so I'll have to give them to her this week.

Llee
05-13-2013, 07:44 AM
:rockon

She'll love them!