PDA

View Full Version : best stain fighting laundry detergent?

houseforjoy
03-12-2013, 11:30 AM
what do you use? why do you love it?

i am sick of the stains ruining my kids clothes:hissyfit

Weezie
03-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Shout and Tide. When they were little I used All Free and Clear. Many of their clothes were not savable. I stick with Shout and Tide now.

2sunshines
03-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Tide is my favourite. :yes

houseforjoy
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
oh and i don't pretreat or sort:shifty clothes go down the shoot, i scoop em up and shove em in the washer:shifty

pretreating? ain't nobody got time for that:shifty

Weezie
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
If not shout, then tide and oxiclean. I just put the oxiclean on the clothes and then turn it on, as I have a top loader HE washer. No water til the top is closed and locked.

Starfox
03-12-2013, 12:23 PM
oh and i don't pretreat or sort:shifty clothes go down the shoot, i scoop em up and shove em in the washer:shifty

Word

houseforjoy
03-12-2013, 12:26 PM
so put tide and oxyclean powder in?

eoconnel
03-12-2013, 12:31 PM

We don't either and have found that Ride Pods work the best. Yes they are more expensive, but they get the stains out of our clothes and are so easy.

houseforjoy
03-12-2013, 12:43 PM
i have considered those tide pod things:think do you still need a separate laundry detergent or is it built in? also it is sooo strange that they are so little- i would see a messy pile of laundry and want to throw like 5 of them suckers in:shifty

eoconnel
03-12-2013, 01:06 PM
i have considered those tide pod things:think do you still need a separate laundry detergent or is it built in? also it is sooo strange that they are so little- i would see a messy pile of laundry and want to throw like 5 of them suckers in:shifty

You need nothing other than the pod (though I do pre-treat certain nasty stains). I know it is really hard to get over only using that one pod, but the proof is in the pudding or in this case the clean laundry. My only complaint about the Pods is that they do not come in Tide Free yet. I emailed about this and was told that they have not put Tide Free in the pods yet (probably because of all the extra stuff they put in the pods).

Weezie
03-12-2013, 01:49 PM
so put tide and oxyclean powder in?

I do. I just put in a load with it.:yes