PDA

View Full Version : once you start something in a room....

Teacher Mom
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
you want to change everything.

Has this happened to you????

I found the tile that I really like for my bathroom. Put it down. It looks fantastic!!! Then my daughter said we needed a new toilet seat (ours is ivory and we couldn't find one that color when we needed to replace). Then the vanity now looks - ugh....the bathroom sink needs replaced, but I thought I would work around it. Then I just bought new baseboard to compliment the new tile.....

and now I want to repaint................

I need to stop myself before I gut the darn room

all because I got new tile.....................................:giggle

Calee
02-26-2013, 07:49 PM
Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher Mom
02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
well, we found the paint so I'm going to repaint with the same color I just painted a year ago (when I was originally trying to "spruce" the room up a little)

It's just that when I painted before, I forgot to patch the nail holes......

And they have BUGGGGGGGED me all year........

And now that I am doing all these things, the holes in the wall (there are lots of them from thru the years), are just like huge craters on my walls.

So I will do that tomorrow morning and also try and paint the cube furniture and baseboard a bright high gloss white...................then leave and hopefully when I get home tomorrow afternoon, I will be able to put the room back together again!!!

mummy2boys
02-27-2013, 03:19 AM
:paranoid Have you been in my house watching what I have been doing?? No, no, that has never happened here :snooty

:giggle

Teacher Mom
02-27-2013, 06:22 AM
:lol

and here I sit drinking my coffee NOT PAINTING :giggle

once I get started, i'm good. But I'm having a hard time motivating myself......

My house is a COMPLETE chaotic mess. :shifty My husband is redoing a load bearing wall (totally gutted now) and we are planning on POSSIBLY building shelves within the frame of the load bearing wall. But then I found the tile for the bathroom............. then hubby had to patch cracks and minor holes in the old 1950's commercial tile from back the day. That took ALL WEEK (patch - has to dry 24 hours, another patch, repeat) So now with all the stuff out of the bathroom and debris all over from the wall

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!!

I do not like living in this chaos. not one bit.

UGH