PDA

View Full Version : Looking for strong, durable refrigeraor magnets...

Cat
02-22-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm making one side of the fridge into a bulletin board for dd, but I need magnets that can hold a variety of papers sizes, etc. Her letter/number magnets are not strong enough for artwork, etc.

Anyone know of any I can order that are good?

tia!

The Tickle Momster
02-22-2013, 09:30 AM
If you can get to a kitchen store, like Kitchen Connection, there are smiley face magnets with big noses for handles. They are the best. Super strong, different colors. Lots of fun. Couldn't find them on amazon. Maybe bed bath & beyond?

Cat
02-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Do they make them without handles? We just need the magnets...

Rea T
02-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Office Depot. I have a bunch of their round magnets, they are pretty tough. The stores have lots of pretty/fun choices that aren't online. They also have magnets that are clips, but still small enough to look nice, not big and bulky like a lot of magnet clips. Got some of those for dh for work, the magnets on those are pretty heavy duty.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

These (http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/453732/OIC-Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Magnets-1/)are basically what I have, except mine have flowers and words and patterns on them.

The Tickle Momster
02-22-2013, 10:24 AM
Do they make them without handles? We just need the magnets...
I don't know. The magnet is so strong you need the nose to be able to get it off. :think