PDA

View Full Version : A Sheet Riddle

charla
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I desperately need new sheets for my bed. The ones I have are so ragged and torn. But I'm so picky about my sheets and how they feel that I'm having a hard time finding what I want. They have to be just right.

The last sheets that I loved were 100% bamboo sheets. Unfortunately they are too expensive and too hard to find. They were soft, but not silky. They were cool when you first got into bed but warmed up. I can't stand sheets that feel felty. Some egyptian cotton feels that way. I want sheets that I can easily turn over in and they don't seem to catch me and make it hard to turn over. I can't stand silky though either. I certainly don't want them to feel scratchy.

I've felt swatch after swatch of sheet squares at the department stores and can't figure out which would be best.

I have a full bed and need a complete set of sheets - fitted, flat and two pillowcases. I want either blue or white sheets. I have $100 of anniversary money to spend.

So what sheets do I want?

Can'tTurnLeft
02-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Ummm I might have some of these for you too. I am very picky about my sheets and all of mine are a minimum of 400 thread count. I will just get a box together for you.

charla
02-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Ummm I might have some of these for you too. I am very picky about my sheets and all of mine are a minimum of 400 thread count. I will just get a box together for you.

Thank you!