PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your best/favorite vitamins

OliveJuice
01-31-2013, 05:57 AM
I take vitamins seperately because of my body needs. I don't absorb them well. I ended up going to liquid and I've been able to get past anemia and vit D deficiency. My problem is liquid iron and magnesium is disgusting!! I can't can't stomach it anymore. I take bilingulal B complex and vit d liquids that are ok tasting. What I need is a good iron and magnesium supplement that is highly absorbable and preferably not disgusting liquid. It has to be plain mag, no calcium with it. I take triple chlorophyll but I also need iron supplements to maintain appropriate levels.

ReadingMommy
01-31-2013, 06:02 AM
For the mag, have you looked into Magnesium Oil for the skin or flakes for a bath or footh bath? The oil directly on the skin can sting/itch, but I've heard that the baths don't nearly as much. It's supposed to be a good way to get your levels up quickly. I'm just waiting on the money to buy the Ancient Minerals flakes from Amazon.

OliveJuice
01-31-2013, 06:33 AM
I have not looked into that. Do you know how irritating it is? I have super sensitive skin. Like SUPER sensitive.

ReadingMommy
01-31-2013, 09:06 AM
It was pretty irritating for me, but have been told that happens when somebody is pretty magnesium-deficient. That's why I'm going to try the foot baths...supposed to be much less irritating the more diluted it is. You could also try diluting a magnesium spray half-and-half with distilled water to make it less irritating, according to something I read.