PDA

View Full Version : WHAT is this pain?

gpsings
01-17-2013, 09:41 AM
I have this persistent stabbing pain in my lower abdomen where my uterus should be, if I hadn't had a hysterectomy last year...
It feels like bad constipation, but I've been having regular BMs...
Excessive cervical mucus (I still have cervical stump) and it's central, not located on one side like an ovary. I also still have one ovary on my left side, but that doesn't seem to be hurting.

I've not been able to shed weight for over a week, and since I'm on a low carb diet and testing ketones, it's testing very light trace or small. That's not my main concern, since I'm trying to focus on food related behavior and sugar addiction...

The other day it was spasming, but now it's just achy and persistent.

I really can't go to the dr, since we're having money problems and the dr is a 45.00 copay plus whatever insurance decides not to pay...but I feel yucky.

Any ideas what this is?

ThreeKids
01-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Could it be organs shifting? the cervical stump tilting or your bowels finding where they want to be?

gpsings
01-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Hmm...I wonder. :think Maybe...

ThreeKids
01-17-2013, 10:29 AM
I wouldn't say that would always be benign. Bowels can tangle and cause blockages or pinch off blood supply. I'd think a tilting cervix would have to be extreme to pinch off blood supply enough to cause pain, but it wouldn't be a benign issue if that happened either. It probably depends on how intense of pain you're talking about.