PDA

View Full Version : Hip pain

lucie
01-10-2013, 05:31 PM
My hip hurts :-( for a while it felt like it just needed to pop. Now it kind of pops, which hurts, and sometimes it just hurts when I move certain way... It's been like this since Isaac was born, so I wonder if it got somehow messed up during the birth.
Anyway, who do I see about this? A doctor? A chiropractor? I don't even know where to start. Thanks! Also if you have anything to say about this problem, stretches to do or something, feel free to contribute :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auroras mom
01-10-2013, 07:14 PM
I highly recommend getting a doctor (any doc) to refer you to physical therapy. They can do stretches, massage, and ice/heat therapy, help correct any gait/posture issues, and help you build strength in the supporting musculature.

ThreeKids
01-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I recommend executing whatever the plan is quickly. Your joints loosen for birth, then tighten back up. I wonder how much harder it'll be to fix if you don't do it soon.

lucie
01-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Oo good points! I'm thinking I'll just make an appointment with a regular doctor and have him refer me, then. I think it's about time for a physical anyway, so I might just do that at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk