PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

SamRose
01-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I cant get a pic up right now, but I think I can give a visual. Help me decide wut to do in our new upstairs bathroom for now.
Toilet has thick plywood around it from when it was replaced. The rest of the floor is kind of a dark red mini brick patterned laminate. I refuse to use those toilet surrounding rugs. :shiver So other than leaving it as is til we remodel (at least 2 yrs for that room probably), what low cost solution is there for asthetics? (and Im also slightly concerned about little boys missing & pee drops soaking into the wood to stink up the joint over time. :sick)

MudPies
01-04-2013, 07:57 PM
The peel and stick floor tiles?

Cat
01-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Paint? Peel and stick floor tiles? Those were my two thoughts.

SamRose
01-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks, ladies.

Also, the toilet isnt centered in the wood, which makes it harder for me to decide. I prefer symetry, and it's tougher to decide what to do when there'll be 1" on one side & 12" on the other (estimates).
:think
Maybe if I can find a bit of dark red paint to almost match itl be least noticable? I'm also gonna search the basement for left over matching flooring, because I know there's some left from another floor in this house. (the lady who sold us the house left a bunch of stuff!)