PDA

View Full Version : Treating UTI

BeckaBlue
12-22-2012, 07:00 PM
I went yesterday and confirmed with the dr office that I had a UTI. They were supposed to call in the RX for abx but it appears it was never done, unless they sent it somewhere completely different, but in the chain I requested, it's not at any.
Now the office is closed until Wednesday and only other choice is an urgent care. I don't have any symptoms that aren't common in late pregnancy so that seems like it'd be a waste of time.
So I picked up cranberry tablets. Bottle says to take 2 per day. Not sure if I should take more than that or if that will be enough?

chasingbutterflies
12-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I would call the doctor on call and tell him/her what happened? They should have some way of pulling your records up.

DancingWithElves
12-29-2012, 09:45 PM
did it all work out? :nails uti's can be bad in pregnancy. hope you are all better!!!

BeckaBlue
12-29-2012, 09:54 PM
I did call sunday and dr wouldn't do anything, said I'd just have to go to urgent care. I did and got an rx. Taking it for a couple more days and my strips look much better :yes
(and my "symptoms" have not changed, so I'm guessing they really are preg related)