PDA

View Full Version : Pubis symphysis when NOT pregnant??

Codi
11-25-2012, 09:41 PM
So it may not be called that when not pregnant, but it feels EXACTLY like it did in my 3rd tri with #3 who is now 10 months old and hasn't hurt since he was born. :scratch

I was limping my pubic bone/area hurt so bad today. What gives?

Marsha
11-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Yes, mine went out several times after I had Riley. I got adjusted at the chiropractor. Sometimes it takes awhile for the joints and bones to tighten back up.

Garland
11-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Hmmm....too much sitting? That happens to me sometimes, especially within the first year after having a baby.

Chiropractic adjustments really help.

Marsha
11-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Hmmm....too much sitting? That happens to me sometimes, especially within the first year after having a baby.

Chiropractic adjustments really help.

Mine were anything that stretched that area. One time was when I was dancing an fake Irish jig. Another at the playground when I was walking on those round things that have chains and they kind of move and you step from one to the other? I mean, I'm a tall adult, so it's not like they were BIG steps, but just enough to pull that loose.

Jenny
11-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Mine didn't go away after pregnancy until I'd gone to the chiro several times. Even now it seems to flare up occasionally but never badly enough that I've needed another adjustment.

Codi
11-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Definitely not from sitting too much. :no :giggle

I haven't felt it at all until the last few days and nothing has happened that I can think that has stretched it or anything like that. Weird. :think

The Tickle Momster
11-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Definitely see your chiro. :yes. I still get it from time to time and I'm 4years pp, not 10 months. ;) you still have relaxin floating around in your system. :hug

HadassahSukkot
11-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Yep. Time for an adjustment.