PDA

View Full Version : feel awful- anything i can do?

justbreathe
11-24-2012, 04:09 PM
this week our family was hit with a stomach virus ( thank you lady who broughther kid to a bday party with diarrhea :doh). thanksgiving day was the worst for dh, bear, and i. yesterday i was feeling much better but still tired - no tummy troubles though.

last night i cooked a t'givingy dinner. i didnt eat much but started feeling bad after a couple of hours. had heartburn and bloating. bug vomitted again in the night and i noticed everytime i was up with him that i felt very nauseous and was having stomach pain.

i woke up feeling awful. :( sharp upper abdominal pain, nausea, heartburn, and the belching. :sick all day, i've had rotten-egg burps every few minutes. i haven't felt better at all as the day has progressed. my upper abdomen is *very* bloated- honestly it feels like my dinner from last night is still sitting in there. :think had diarrhea early this morning but nothing else. i can't really even drink anyyhing b/c my tummy feels so full.

i've tried acv and probiotics (but not together). anything else i can try? any thoughts on why ifeel like this?

HomeyT
11-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Mint tea?
Peppermint EO on abdomen?

SewingGreenMama
11-24-2012, 05:46 PM
my ds has stomach bug. been a hard fight.
I suggest raw garlic, and honey ginger tea.

DancingWithElves
11-25-2012, 05:18 PM
i'm sorry to say, it sounds like you picked up a yucky parasite Giardia. you can google it for general overview.
you should be treated soon, and be sure to have everyone wash hand very well and very often.
here is another thread about this issue:
http://www.gentlechristianmothers.com/community/showthread.php?t=466130