PDA

View Full Version : Wishing Wednesday 5 minute challenge

easygoinmomma
10-10-2012, 09:47 AM
I am wishing a lot of things today. Mainly I wish I wasn't sick, but I would settle for a housekeeper, cook, and childcare, and maybe a wet nurse. :shifty Anyway I can probably only manage to do five minutes of cleaning at a time. So I am off.

RiverRock
10-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Oh, Normajean, we have the sickies in our house, too. I am going to just plug away. So far I have washed the upstairs window screens, and I have put ds's curtains in the washing machine. Now to wash the blinds, windows and tracks (upstairs only...I washed the downstairs windows last week).

Niphredil
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
House is picked up & vacuumed
Table & counters wiped

About to hop in the shower.

blondie
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
I've wasted most of my morning. Slept in, goofed online. I did do school with O, so that's good. I have to take FIL to the oral surgeon, then pick him up. I'm planning on jumping on the housework when I get back with him later this afternoon. I'm nervous about how sick he's going to be. :nails

easygoinmomma
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
:hugheart Being sick is no fun. However I am glad that it was just dh and I that got sick.

Brought bread machine upstairs
Got bread started (with help ;))
Snacks

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Unloaded dishwasher
Cleaned the toilet
:nak2

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Lunch

blondie
10-10-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm baaaack.

My FIL is laid up on our couch, drunk as a skunk from his surgery, so I have to tend to him, and my kiddos, and my house. Poor guy. :(

My annoying errand is run. :rockon

Dishes done, my bed made.

Trying to work on laundry, but the dryer is making a weird noise and smells funny, so I'm stuck there.

Now to clean up all the things I cleaned up yesterday. :giggle Oh, and more coffee. :shifty

easygoinmomma
10-10-2012, 03:07 PM
I napped with the baby and feel worse for it. :(
Bread out of the machine
Snacks