PDA

View Full Version : Thrilling Thursday 5 Minute Challenge

arelyn
09-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Stop surfing the net and go clean for 5 minutes. Then come back and tell us what got done. You'll be surprised how much you can do in just five minutes!

I washed dishes.

arelyn
09-27-2012, 04:03 AM
16 items removed from bedroom window sill!

arelyn
09-27-2012, 08:24 AM
More items rehomed, shelves and windowsills wiped with water and TTO.

I'm having a productive day!

RiverRock
09-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Good morning, arelyn. I'll join you. So far I've tidied the kitchen, put in a load of laundry, went for a jog/walk, and just finished eating lunch.

MercyInDisguise
09-27-2012, 12:01 PM
We've recently hired my dh's little sister who is in college to spend 3 hours a week doing the main cleaning for us, which is sooo nice, but since then I've been struggling to keep up with laundry and other decluttering type stuff since I've fallen out of the cleaning routine. So I am catching up with laundry today and trying to pick up the clutter in the kitchen and living room. Back to update later.

blondie
09-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Jumping in. I had a rough morning, but went to the chiro for an adjustment and now I'm all :rockon

Living room rearraged, rugs shaken, toys organized, dusted, wiped down decorations, delinted couch, etc.... :jump

Now I'm attacking the kitchen.

MercyInDisguise
09-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Done with dishes, 2 loads of laundry. Picked up a bit in the living room.

blondie
09-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Skipping my "primp for work" time to clean up more of my house. :shifty I'll roll in to work lookin' gnarly, but my house will be sparkly clean.

Kitchen almost cleaned up. :jump Boiled pump parts, made bread, threw away weird stuff in fridge. :shifty

RiverRock
09-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Laundry monster slowly being tamed.
More tidying in the kitchen (all those little bits that got overlooked with the first tidy)
Changed out of workout clothes into daywear...and put on make-up.