PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone have a 12" Waldorf Doll?`

gardenfreshmama
08-25-2012, 05:57 AM
And if so would you mind giving me a few measurements from it? I'm making some doll clothes for one and scaling down my patterns is giving me trouble. :-/ I'd need waist size, inseam, torso length and arm length. :ty

gardenfreshmama
08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
:bump

Stiina
08-25-2012, 09:48 AM
Silly lady! I can get the measurements from the lady that's making it for me! :heart

gardenfreshmama
08-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Well that would be wonderful! ;) Should have thought of that! :doh

TestifyToLove
08-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Don't have one handy yet BUT I have the pattern for a 13" Waldorf doll WITH clothes patterns that I'm about to make for two fall birthdays.

I could measure the clothing patterns for you, if you want.

gardenfreshmama
08-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Don't have one handy yet BUT I have the pattern for a 13" Waldorf doll WITH clothes patterns that I'm about to make for two fall birthdays.

I could measure the clothing patterns for you, if you want.

That would be fantastic, too! I feel like everything I'm making is too wide. Probably b/c I modified for length, but not for width. It looks disproportionate.

TestifyToLove
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
I actually have the pattern for the 16" doll. However, I am going to be modifying the pattern for a Bitty Baby this week and I *think* those are 13". For the 16" doll, it does seem too wide until you put it all together and it fits almost perfectly.

I can get measurements this week if you want them.

gardenfreshmama
09-17-2012, 06:23 AM
I actually have the pattern for the 16" doll. However, I am going to be modifying the pattern for a Bitty Baby this week and I *think* those are 13". For the 16" doll, it does seem too wide until you put it all together and it fits almost perfectly.

I can get measurements this week if you want them.

Actually, I got them already! Thanks, though! And I think the bitty babies are 15"... they are the same as the bitty twins I believe.