PDA

View Full Version : Hives?

Littledisciples
07-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I have had this itchy spot on my foot for a week now. I been putting that benadryl itch cream on it and it hasn't helped. I thought it was a bug bite. Today I looked at it closer and noticed it was clearly a hive with wheel on it. I only have the one and a really small one next to it. It's on my foot right where the foot meets the sole on the side. It's kinda odd that only I have one and I can't figure out why it won't go away. I took some benadryle today and it still is not going away. :shrug3 I don't know what in the world is going on. I would think if it was an allergic reaction to something I ate or was exposed too that it would not have started on my foot. :shrug3 Nothing really has changed or been introduced in my diet or anything like that. It went away with the benadryle this morning but now it's back and itching like mad. I don't know what else to do I can't be drugged up on Benadryle all day either. :yawn

sweetpeasmommy
07-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Don't scratch it. I haven't found benadryl helpful in reducing them or making them go away any faster. I really haven't found anything helpful other than not scratching.