PDA

View Full Version : Bad stomach pain

dakotablue
07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
ARRGGG

So I'm thinking that maybe this tied with when something similar happened a few months or so ago that this is a reaction to red meat? :shrug3

I could not sleep last night I was in so much pain, like a 6 or 7. But is just my stomach (organ) its continued all day, Mylanta helps a little bit. I'd had pasta and meatballs for dinner (rice pasta)

Is this an intolerance I've developed?

Last time I thought it was my gallbadder, and that was after eating corned beef and cabbage.

I've had some steak (lean) in between with no reaction, but generally do not eat red meat. also, I've eaten chicken wings (with fat) with no issue.

I just feel so awful, has anyone else gone through this? :sick I mean I'm willing to not eat meat again to avoid this risk of this pain if that's what it takes, dh stayed home from work for me :heart

Llee
07-13-2012, 03:09 AM
I had that happen to a friend who'd cut out red meat for months and reacted to it strongly when she ate it again.

What are you thinking it might be?

dakotablue
07-13-2012, 09:12 AM
Thanks Loralee! I hadn't considered that maybe it was because of the time in between. That actually is one of the reasons my family doesn't eat pork. when we do we get really sick (though throwing up usually is involved)

I'd had hot dogs recently (beef) with no issue, so maybe its unprocessed red meat protein? I was better (little to no pain) after 30 hours.....I really doubt I'm eating red meat again :blush