PDA

View Full Version : My someday studio is becoming a reality

Two Little Birds
03-16-2012, 01:19 PM
The house we are buying has 5 bedrooms (well, it will once we build a wall where there used to be one :giggle). That means, a master, a boys room, a playroom, an office and a studio!

I can not wait to make it my very own space. A place to keep my sewing machine up (I'm going to build my table). A place to store my fabric and yarn stash. A place to be creative. A place to relax and get away.

RiverRock
03-16-2012, 01:24 PM
:heart Exciting!

WaitPatientlyOnTheLord
03-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Darn I was hoping this post would have pics! But that might be a ways off. :D

How very exciting to have an art studio! There's a craft magazine that features different peoples home studios every month...I cant remember which magazine though 'cus I look at all the craft magazines at Barnes and Noble. Hehe. That might give you some inspiration too.

Two Little Birds
03-16-2012, 02:10 PM
We close May 10 and I'll post pics of the space then. :yes

Niphredil
03-16-2012, 04:01 PM
:heart:heart

I'm so stoked to see pics!

Maggirayne
03-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Yay!!! That sounds like fun!

ellies mom
03-24-2012, 09:50 AM
How exciting!! I dream of having a dedicated work space. Right now, I have a good chunk of our bedroom and it functions well enough but I can't close it off so bedroom stuff and things kids drag into the room tend to encroach on the space.

I can't wait to see what you do with it. Have you started pinning ideas on Pinterest?

mom2boys
03-24-2012, 10:13 AM
awesome!!!! :rockon
is that where my air mattress will be when we come visit? :lol

Thankfulforgrace
03-24-2012, 12:46 PM
:drool. I'd love that. And a lock so no one can put their stuff all over my craft/sewing table

Two Little Birds
03-26-2012, 11:48 AM
How exciting!! I dream of having a dedicated work space. Right now, I have a good chunk of our bedroom and it functions well enough but I can't close it off so bedroom stuff and things kids drag into the room tend to encroach on the space.

I can't wait to see what you do with it. Have you started pinning ideas on Pinterest?

:yes http://pinterest.com/ashersmom/my-someday-studio/

awesome!!!! :rockon
is that where my air mattress will be when we come visit? :lol

:yes But we are hoping to do one of these (http://www.nationalmurphybeds.com/MurphyBeds.html) in my studio and Mike's office.

mom2boys
03-26-2012, 11:51 AM
sweet! murphy beds!!!