PDA

View Full Version : Cats, you can't live with them, you can't live without them

Gowermom3
01-24-2012, 03:22 PM
We have two cats. One we got last year she is all white and a major pain when it comes to playtime. She thinks nights early mornings and late evenings are play time and is sleeping all day. This is kinda normal I know but the other one. She is a short hair tabby we found at the local store on a cold night. She is the sweetest cat and loves to be around people and dogs. Her major problem is she can't make up her mind if she wants to go outside or eat. Every morning at 5 am or so she comes in and strats to knock stuff off my dresser or paw at the sewing table or sometimes just get into my face because I am not fast enough. You get up and go out to let dogs and cats out and she will not go. You check food and water and it is full, so you have to go in a pick up the food and put it down so she will go back in and eat it. Then when you let the dogs in she runs out. only to 5 min later start pawing at the kitchen window making noise. You open the door and she does not come in. We have to play the "I'm in charge" game everyday.

Today she bothered me and when I let her out with the dogs she was in a big hurry to come in. We let her in and out for at least two hours before she finally got it in her head it is too cold to potty outside, "I will come in and use the box" she would say if she could talk. She is very vocal and lets us know when she needs stuff. :doh:scratch