PDA

View Full Version : Looking for welsh terrier or mini schnauzer

SuperstarMama
01-24-2012, 06:48 AM
We are in the market for a new puppy.... if you have any lead for a breeder or contact info, that would be super! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I should add... prefer location to be FL, GA, SC, or NC.

Gowermom3
01-24-2012, 03:10 PM
you will love a mini schnauzer they are fun. I got mine from my sister because nobody was wanting to buy her so after having 5 dogs for three months she gave her to me at no cost but I had to have her fixed as part of the deal since I did not pay for her. Just look online inthe local ads if nothing there look into more places. If you give me a bit I will look at the link I have seen for them.

NewLeaf
01-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Have you looked on Petfinder? There are lots of specific dog breed rescue agencies with lots of sweet babies looking for homes. We got our schnauzer through a rescue group. :heart

SuperstarMama
01-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks ladies! We had a schnauzer in the past and she was truly a perfect pet.... she passed away last year at 13 years. I'm just now starting my search, and will include the petfinder site! :-)

NewLeaf
01-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Awww, losing a long time pet is so hard. :hug

We adopted our schnauzer when he was around 10 or 11 (they weren't sure how old he was) and we've had him 7 years now. :jawdrop He is as old as Moses and somehow acts younger than when we got him. We joke that he has found the fountain of youth in our back yard. :giggle

Thanks ladies! We had a schnauzer in the past and she was truly a perfect pet.... she passed away last year at 13 years. I'm just now starting my search, and will include the petfinder site! :-)

Gowermom3
01-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Is it jsut me or do all schnauzers eat all the time and chase the cats?