PDA

View Full Version : Does your dog ever "grumble"

purplerose
08-02-2011, 04:11 PM
:giggle

Sometimes, when Jasper doesn't get his way, he will grumble. It's too funny! What other weird quirks do your animals do? :)

graciousmomma
08-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Our dog cannot lie. If he has been on the furniture when we are gone, he won't look us in the eye when we get home. :giggle

Amber
08-02-2011, 06:31 PM
My dog is a lab mix and she can swim wonderfully, barely making a ripple in the water. However she much prefers to splash all around and bite at the splashes, making it look like she is in some sort of trouble of drowning :rolleyes

domesticzookeeper
08-02-2011, 06:34 PM
:giggle

Sometimes, when Jasper doesn't get his way, he will grumble. It's too funny! What other weird quirks do your animals do? :)

My friend's cat does the same thing. When she tells him "No", he meow-whines at her. Every time :giggle

purplerose
08-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Our dog cannot lie. If he has been on the furniture when we are gone, he won't look us in the eye when we get home. :giggle

My dog does that too. They are too funny :grin

racheepoo
08-03-2011, 04:10 AM
Einstein is such a grumbler that we call him the alligator :giggle I guess alligators don't really grumble though so I have no idea why we call him that :shifty

greengirl19
08-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Our dog does the sigh/grumble thing when she's told to go lay on her bed. Exactly how a human would go uhhhhhhhnnnn and really loudly and purposely.

purplerose
08-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Our dog does the sigh/grumble thing when she's told to go lay on her bed. Exactly how a human would go uhhhhhhhnnnn and really loudly and purposely.

YES!! Jasper does that too! Espcially when he REALLY REALLY wants to lay on the couch with you; or if he gets in trouble and told to go lay on his bed. They are just like little kids, huh! :roll

mrsd
08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
My dog actually moans if he does not get feed when he wants. He loves to eat. He'd be very overweight if I feed him all he wants.

Domina
08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
Sebastian (our cat that we lost last month) huffed really loudly when he was annoyed with us. Would flatten his ears, squint his eyes and just go "Humph!"

NewMommy
08-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Growing up, we had a cat who would walk with us to the bus stop every morning, see us onto the bus, and then go back home.

domesticzookeeper
08-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Our tortoiseshell cat, Miko, has had a stuffed groundhog toy since she was just a kitten; back then, they were nearly the same size :heart

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3061/3851018363_1a02406322.jpg

And you know that howling 'I've caught a mouse' cry that cats sometimes do? Miko walks around the house with that toy in her mouth and cries at the top of her lungs every. single. night.

This has been going on for almost seven years now :shifty

Weezie
08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
my cat buggy talks to me every morning. as soon as she sees me she will meow, to which i say good morning, and she talks back to me. this goes on for 2-3 minutes every morning. dh laughs.

and sorry for no upper cases. my keyboard is dying and apparently today the shift keys went. there are sporadic spaces as well which ive fixed because they bug me.