PDA

View Full Version : n/m SOLVED

curlymopmom
06-20-2011, 09:40 AM
n/m Solved!

JessicaTX
06-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Aww man, you aren't supposed to delete! You are supposed to post what the solution was to the problem! Now I'll be tormented by this post for eternity, wondering if you found the cure to cancer or where socks go when they disappear in the dryer. *sigh*

Aubieirish
06-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Aww man, you aren't supposed to delete! You are supposed to post what the solution was to the problem! Now I'll be tormented by this post for eternity, wondering if you found the cure to cancer or where socks go when they disappear in the dryer. *sigh*

I know! I wish someone would tell me why the sock monster choose our house on a regular basis :P~

curlymopmom
06-20-2011, 12:12 PM
:lol

I wanted a license plate off a jpeg pic my friend took on her phone. This guy was tailing her, etc after a near car accident (his fault). She had called the police but they wouldn't do anything without the plate number. After talking to her for a while, she decided she didn't want to deal with it anymore. :doh

Aubieirish
06-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for solving the suspense mystery.

So sorry about your friend. That is crazy that guy was tailing her. I hope her nerves are too frazzled!