PDA

View Full Version : I seriously love my dog

hollymarie
06-18-2011, 10:18 PM
My dog, Rudy, is so stinkin' sweet. When people come over she mauls them, jumps on them, licks them, annoys them...but when it's just the 3 of us (dh, Rudy and I) she's sweet and calm and full of yawns and kisses and wrinkles. Oh I love her so so so much. Tonight I bathed her in the tub, with my shampoo :) After spending 5-10 minutes on the bathroom floor fighting with her to get dried off with a towel, I opened the door and she was outta there! She ran into our bedroom and threw herself at the bed and bounced off of the side and onto the floor. A few minutes later when I was downstairs she went flying back up the stairs and jumped into the tub and jumped back out and came flying downstairs and past the living room where I was sitting. She had her bum all curled under as if she was running away from something, and she did a loop through the kitchen and into the dining room where she slipped and fell on her side...back flips, spins, running...pure happy dog bliss. This was the best part of my day I think :heart Now she's almost fully dry, smells wonderful, and is cuddled in next to my leg snoozing away. I loooove my Rudy. :)

GentleMomof4
06-18-2011, 10:26 PM
ITU. I love my dog too,:heart but everyone else thinks she's annoying. :( When dh leaves for work in the morning she cuddles up at the bottom of my legs, in the bend of my knee and she's super protective of me. (She even waits outside the bathroom door for me. :giggle)

hollymarie
06-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Mine too :) She could be warm in bed, but when I get up, if she hears me go downstairs she's right on my heels. I finally got her to stop showering with me :P~

Amber
06-18-2011, 10:58 PM
:heart

GentleMomof4
06-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Mine too :) She could be warm in bed, but when I get up, if she hears me go downstairs she's right on my heels. I finally got her to stop showering with me :P~

:thumbsup I can't imagine having my dog in the shower with me. She was 50 lbs last time I weighed her and that was a couple months ago.

racheepoo
06-19-2011, 08:24 AM
I have an inordinate amount of love for my Einstein, too. :rockon