PDA

View Full Version : Dh is building a greenhouse today!

MTmomma
03-14-2011, 01:32 PM
I had a lightbulb moment the other day. We have a perfect space just off of our house to put a greenhouse. I'm not sure why we didn't think of it earlier, but I mentioned it to dh (thinking that this would be a fall project) and he almost has it done today. :jawdrop This will give us plenty of room for all of our starts, and we're kind of throwing around the idea of keeping it heated through the winter so we can grow greens and herbs year round. We'll see. But at the very least, I don't have to worry about the kids getting into all of our precious baby plants now! YES!:rockon

melliethepooh
03-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Sweeet :rockon I love our greenhouse, although it's a trip away from the house so we could get the best exposure...

Macky
03-14-2011, 03:00 PM
How on earth did you manage snagging him? :snooty

MTmomma
03-14-2011, 03:17 PM
How on earth did you manage snagging him? :snooty

Internet! :rockon And he can cook, parent gently.....oh, and I kid you not, he used to be a professional massage therapist. I hit the jackpot didn't I? :giggle He does share my love of growing things. No doubt that helped spur him on!

cbmk4
03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Lucky you! Enjoy it!

Macky
03-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Send him over here please... maybe some of that will rub off on my DH. :lol You and me and the kids can go play in your new greenhouse. :)

When do we get pics?