PDA

View Full Version : Total Transformation

MarynMunchkins
03-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Anyone used this? http://www.thetotaltransformation.com/

They're offering to give this away for market research for parents of boys 11-17 diagnosed with ODD. But I still have to pay $130ish dollars up front and then they refund it once I finish the research. The program is $300 just to buy.

Think it's worth putting the $130 on my CC? :think Assuming, of course, that I will finish the research and get it all back. :)

happyhippimama
03-03-2011, 11:11 AM
I heard about it just yesterday. I was thinking they probably tell you to hit your kid.

I have not looked it up at all. Just heard a commercial twice yesterday on the radio.

Bonnie
03-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Subbing with interest, as I've heard about this for some time now and am *really* curious about it, but skeptically, y'know?

MarynMunchkins
03-03-2011, 11:27 AM
I don't think it's physical at all. :no. He's a practicing therapist and has been for 30 years. AFAIK, he specializes in kids with oppositional behavior and aggression and no one in that field would last 30 years if hitting was involved. :no

ArmsOfLove
03-03-2011, 01:43 PM
I suspect its a lot ofwhat we talk about. State acts and back them. Boundaries. Don't fold to the attitude. I am curious if he addresses the anxiety aspect.

Marsha
03-03-2011, 06:44 PM
I LOVE the associated site and recommend it to people with "other" kids. It's helped me almost more than anything else, because it speaks directly to the family problems when you have an "other " kid.

I'd LOVE to buy total transformation, but haven't had even $30 extra yet.