PDA

View Full Version : One last iPhone Question

Llee
03-03-2011, 06:17 AM
I can get a refurbished iPhone 8GB GS3 for $20 now. Or if I wait a bit (I'm willing to wait until May, when dh can get an upgrade too), a refurbished iPhone 4 16G for $80 may come up.

Or I can get an HTC Aria for a penny now or a Samsung Focus for $20 now.

What I like about the 4 (and the Focus) is that the camera has good reviews and a flash.

But? :scratch I just don't know what to pick! :hissyfit Quick, someone make up my mind for me!

I'm really leaning towards the iPhone GS3, but I don't want to be stuck with a phone for two years that ends up being not as cool as I want it to be. :O :giggle :nails

mommymidwife
03-03-2011, 06:31 AM
iPhone, iPhone, iPhone!

My mom has an Android phone and I really have trouble figuring out how to do stuff on it. The iPhone is so intuitive!

chasingbutterflies
03-03-2011, 07:00 AM
I'd do the iPhone over an Android (but I'm biased, I have an iPhone :giggle). The 3gs vs the 4 - how important is the camera to you? A camera is pretty important to me so I'm probably going to upgrade to a 4 once they drop in price. :)

Happygrl
03-03-2011, 07:07 AM
I'd go with MY Android over iPhone any day. But I have no idea about other versions of the Android (I have an HTC Evo). I have used several iPhones as well as use my iTouch throughout the day. I have more hands-on with the i and I still prefer my HTC. But, like I said, I don't know about other HTCs, really, beyond some basic stuff. My Android can just do so much more than my i.

That said...If price isn't a huge concern, I wouldn't let that be a deciding factor. I'd go with something that is on the higher end of advancement (again, as long as its in the budget). And I'd go with something larger than an 8G for the iPhone, if that is what you get. My podcasts alone are more than 8G. :shifty :giggle

Llee
03-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Okay. That's what I wanted to know. If the storage space was enough and the camera. I shall wait.

:ty

Happygrl
03-03-2011, 07:22 AM
I have

audio--17G
apps--3.5G
video--6G

If I didn't have so much space, of course, I'd just cut back on what actually stays on my iPod at any given time (I clearly don't need 12G of podcasts on there at one time :lol)...but, it all adds up quickly. I don't even have that many apps on there. And the videos are mostly just a few free shows I found for the kids plus a couple others.

Oh, and I have an older one that doesn't have the camera on it which will add up quickly, too, if you use it regularly.