PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite smoothie lately?

Johns_Gal
02-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Green or otherwise. :)

I usually do a spinach-banana combo, but today I felt all shaky so just wound up throwing things in the blender haphazardly.

A spoonful of peanut butter (I thought ya'll that did this were so weird, lol), a banana, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, another of plain cocoa powder, and topped off with frozen blueberries. A splash of water, blend. Oh my gosh, I sucked that whole thing down. :yum

Hermana Linda
02-25-2011, 05:51 PM
That sounds good. :yum

RealLifeMama
02-25-2011, 05:55 PM
I am so boring, I usually just do banana/strawberry/blueberry w/ amazing grass powder and whatever liquid I have.
I am trying to get a bunch of combos already made up in individual sized baggies in the freezer before the baby is born so I can just toss it all in the blender since I know digging out all my individual fruits and cutting them up (my blender needs me to cut up my fruit) will seem too difficult one handed. So, I am subbing for good ideas.
My blender does not do greens well, so I use the powder and I like that

bookworm-mama
02-28-2011, 09:38 AM
I buy the frozen bags of fruit usually, the tropical blend is my latest favorite. A big handful of fruit, scoop of yogurt, a banana and a handful of oatmeal.
I never thought of putting cocoa powder in a smoothie! I'll have to try that. Maybe with some strawberries. Yum.

Marrae
02-28-2011, 10:18 AM
The best one I made recently was lots of fresh pineapple, fresh strawberries w/the stalks left on, some chunks of frozen mango, a carton of yogurt and some ice cubes.

NewLeaf
02-28-2011, 10:21 AM
i loooooove peanut butter smoothie. :yum but don't eat them often

the kids and i share
frozen blueberries
banana
plain yogurt
ice cubes
water
spinach

and i drink
cucumber