PDA

View Full Version : My newest obsession

BearyBlessed
02-17-2011, 11:15 PM
We got a Vita-Mix recently and I have been enjoying experimenting. :tu
I really like the Chocolate Vivanno smoothies at Starbucks, but they are expensive and I think there's a fair amount of sugar in them. So, I decided to try to make my own. Here's my "recipe". :yum

1 cup milk
1 large frozen banana
1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
5 ice cubes

It makes a yummy chocolatey milkshake that I can feel good about drinking every day. :shifty :yum

The Tickle Momster
02-17-2011, 11:40 PM
oooh, that looks nummy! Might have to try it myself. :yes

Codi
02-17-2011, 11:54 PM
YUM-O!

FaithHopeLove
02-18-2011, 01:07 AM
ANTIOXIDANTS IN THAT COCOA BAYBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes

And potassium!

And resistant starch!

And, um, ICE . . . that's got to be good for something. :giggle

(When you going to make me one, eh? We could have that chocolate cake and chocolate vivanno smoothies -- death by chocolate, LOL)

BearyBlessed
02-18-2011, 11:52 AM
That sounds like a plan, FHL! Chocolate party at my house! Everyone's invited. :heart

The Tickle Momster
02-18-2011, 02:18 PM
That sounds like a plan, FHL! Chocolate party at my house! Everyone's invited. :heart
Time & date? :heart

Marrae
02-18-2011, 02:38 PM
TFS, that sounds good.

I've not had my Vita-Mix long and am loving it too. I usually have yogurt / fresh fruit / frozen fruit smoothie for either breakfast or lunch. Oh and I add some spinach leaves too.

I also use it for less healthy purposes too like smashing oreos and graham crackers for cake bases. :blush

The Tickle Momster
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM
TFS, that sounds good.

I've not had my Vita-Mix long and am loving it too. I usually have yogurt / fresh fruit / frozen fruit smoothie for either breakfast or lunch. Oh and I add some spinach leaves too.

I also use it for less healthy purposes too like smashing oreos and graham crackers for cake bases. :blush
:yum