PDA

View Full Version : What's for lunch this week?

NayneeNoo
02-17-2011, 07:05 AM
Trying to do the week's menu so I can go grocery shopping tomorrow. My brain is barely processing dinner, so I'm definitely not doing any better with lunch. So what are your lunch choices this week? Last week we were boring-quesadillas, egg sandwiches, mac& cheese, and spaghetti. Wow that looks bad. LOL

HEmomma
02-17-2011, 07:10 AM
We're boring here too. We keep turkey breast meat, pb&j and cheese and tortillas on hand for lunches, otherwise its just leftovers of dinner, soups or pasta salads. We also keep some kashi crackers, baby carrots, string cheese and yogurts for sides. :shrug3

KLin
02-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Left over pasta with marinara with red grapes, Quesidillas with asian pears and chicken tacos for boys, PB&J with rice crispy treats and bananas, GF mac and cheese with fruit and ham rolls for boys, veggie rice bowls with chicken for boys.

abbiroads
02-17-2011, 12:39 PM
we almost always have sandwiches with broccoli and carrots and fruit. Today we took a break and had leftovers.

Jeanette598
02-17-2011, 12:40 PM
I never cook for lunch. :giggle It's just me and dd2 most days, so we eat leftovers, sandwiches, hummus & crackers, cheese & crackers, etc. Sides are stuff like grape tomatoes, yogurt, apples, grapes, or baby carrots.

Quesadillas are a good idea--I haven't made those for a while.