PDA

View Full Version : It's nice when DH has your back!

KarenBoo
02-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Well, since I grumbled about my DH recently on GCM about a discipline issue, I wanted to come here an brag on him too!

Yesterday we were at Epcot, and it was potty time for everyone. DH had recently gone, so I was going to take the 2 girls in with me.

Well Monkey was adamant that she wasn't going, didn't have to go. And I said, "you need to sit on the potty. You don't have to put pee in the potty, but you do need to try."

She lodged herself in between her daddy's legs and was putting on her serious pout (:melting) and was NOT going to come with me. So I reached out to pick her up and she screamed like I just burned her with a cigarette and I hadn't even touched her yet. That's my Monkey!:giggle

And DH said gently to her "do you want to go potty with mommy, or do you want to go potty with daddy? I'll let you decide?" and she took a few seconds and decided to go with me. And she was perfectly helpful and cooperative (and peed a ton!)

Afterwards I told DH how much I appreciated that. That is totally something I would say and do, but I just forgot myself in the moment. And DH said "well I learned it from you!":heart

MarynMunchkins
02-10-2011, 05:04 AM
:rockon Awesome!

swimming with sharks
02-10-2011, 05:15 AM
:tu :heart

StewardofLOs
02-10-2011, 06:48 AM
:clap :heart

rjy9343
02-10-2011, 11:48 AM
:highfive All right!!!