PDA

View Full Version : Which would you read first?

NayneeNoo
01-29-2011, 10:54 AM
I have Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline and Positive Discipline for Preschoolers. With a 19 month old and 6.5 year old, which would be more useful?

Amber
01-29-2011, 11:16 AM
I would go for Easy to Love...

MarynMunchkins
01-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Easy to Love is my all time favorite parenting book. I recommend that one to everyone!

CCmomma
01-29-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm not really going to be much help because I haven't read Positive Discipline for Preschoolers, but I just wanted to say that I love Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline. I have found it to help me in my relationships with other adults, in addition to the way I interact with my DD! I have also found it to be a book that is not a read once and put it away kind of book. When I first read it I checked it out from the library, but by the time I finished I knew I was going to want to reread it so I bought it. I am on my 3rd reading now. There is alot of info in the book and it just really helps me to stay focused with my daughter if I am constantly rereading the book.

Who is the author of Positive Discipline for Preschoolers? I am always looking for more positive strategeis!!
Good luck Mama!
Jodi

NayneeNoo
01-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks. I've tried to read it once and my last marked spot is page 48 so obviously I didn't get very far. Hopefully I' more successful this time. I need some tools in my toolbox. I'm floundering.

Oh and PDP is written by Jane Nelson, Cheryl Erwin and Roslyn Duffy.

Blueberrybabies
01-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Also haven't read PDP, but have read Pos Discipline A to Z. For me personally it wasn't a good fit--I think maybe it was too T for my F self. :shrug3 Really like Easy to Love, though.